12th Forum 10 years after the 7th forum in Kiev: what has been achieved in a decade in Ukraine – what is Ukraine’s role for the other EECCA countries
November 06-08, 2013, Kiev,Ukraine
The aim of 12th International HCH and Pesticide Forum is to present and discuss the problems connected with a huge amount of obsolete pesticides in the regions of Central and Eastern Europe, Caucasus and Central Asia and many others around the Globe, their inventory, present amounts and elimination, which had started successfully during the previous eleven Fora.
The forum objectives are:
- To make status of the developments and new plans in Ukraine over the last decade, and assess is these developments can be used as example for other countries in the region and elsewhere
- To review of past and ongoing activities in the field of obsolete pesticides problems in Central European and EECCA Countries, Africa, Asia and South America
- What has been realized from the 11th Forum recommendations ?
- To discuss the national and regional strategies, action plans and financial resources for elimination of the obsolete pesticides – from discussion to action
- To review and exchange technologies and experiences for inventory, risk assessment, environmental impact assessment of central stores, environmentally sound management, storage and destruction of obsolete pesticides and contaminated soils
- Awareness raising of the obsolete pesticides problems globally, regionally, nationally, locally;
For more information please download the full announcement.