Gain visibility in a European and global organic network
IFOAM Organics Europe supports a limited number of organic events by boosting their visibility.
Organic agriculture is constantly expanding.
In 2020, the EU’s total area of farmland under organic production grew to 14.9 million hectares. Compared to 2019, the number of organic producers in the EU increased by 1.6% to 349,499. A significant growth of the EU’s organic retail market accompanies this development, marked by a record growth of 15.1%, reaching 44.8 billion EUR. [Source: Willer, Helga, Jan Trávníček, Claudia Meier and Bernhard Schlatter (Eds.) (2022): The World of Organic Agriculture. Statistics and Emerging Trends 2022. Research Institute of Organic Agriculture FiBL, Frick, and IFOAM – Organics International, Bonn.]
We have seen many events pop up and grow in the organic sector and movement. To a certain number of those events, IFOAM Organics Europe will consider patronage.
What is in it for you? Among the benefits you’ll enjoy:
- Have your event associated with an international organisation shaping the future of organic food and farming industry in Europe;
- Visibility of your event on our brand-new website with more than 100,000 visitors a year, in our newsletters going out to more than 2,300 organic practitioners, and/or our social media with over 9,000 followers on Twitter, 8,500 on Facebook and more than 8,000 followers on LinkedIn*
- and much more!
*Do note that your visibility will change according to the sponsorship package you chose.
Are you organising an event, conference, debate, seminar, award-ceremony, competition, etc.? We will consider patronship under the following conditions:
- The event must have clear relevance to the organic movement and sector;
- The event must be in line with the European organic movement’s Vision 2030;
- We will favour events with a European dimension and/or national dimension for our members;
- Date(s) and place must be confirmed.
We will prioritise our members’ events. Contact us to hear what is possible.
In case you do not have your own event but are interested in having visibility at our events, please consult ‘Sponsor and support us‘.